Saturday, May 28, 2011

One beautiful day in paradise!

It’s such a beautiful day yesterday! Sunny, clear blue skies, 24 degrees. Ah!
I thought I’d take my new heels for a test run or shall I say a "test walk".

Armed with my new purple heels, I was off to tackle the main agenda of the day. That was to go & see 2 art exhibitions.

My friend & artist Susan Allwood will be exhibiting some of her work alongside other printmakers in the Western Australian Printmedia Awards 2011 by Printmakers Association of WA at Moores Building in Fremantle.Link

The other is at Atwell Art Gallery exhibiting the Alfred Cove Art Society's 12th Annual Awards of Excellence Exhibition.

Anyone who knows me know that I am not a big fan of heels. Most heels I call them a '2 hour shoe' as usually they will probably just last at the most 2 hours on my feet. So I’d want to see how long these new ones will last. Will they break my '2 hour shoe' tag on heels? Well, one thing is for sure, these ones fit like a glove!

So after about 2 hours of strolling down the park in Freo; soaking in the beautiful sunshine and some creativity at the exhibitions, the verdict folks, sadly, my new heels are still in my '2 hours shoe' category ;)

However, it was a good day out!

PS: looks like today will be a beautiful day too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...