Saturday, May 21, 2011

Closing Down Sale @ ONE LITTLE SHOP!


I first met Samantha at her Victoria Park shop in the beginning of 2007 in the midst of looking for an outlet to sell my handmade jewelry, greeting cards & other handmade accessories.
I was absolutely delighted that she accepted my offer.
and that's how our friendship began....

Over the years, Samantha has sold many of my handmade products, along side her own designer clothing label & other beautiful, unique ladies fashion, accessories, whimsical stationeries & beauty products . We shared our ups & downs of life & of the fashion business.

It is now time for my dear friend to close her fashion boutique business chapter of her life and open another chapter of her life to other future possibilities. I wish her the very best in her next chapter of life & may she finds happiness in her next life project!





In the meantime, you might want to drop by ONE LITTLE SHOP (with or without your girlfriends) & grab her beautiful stuff before the door shuts for good:
UP TO 50% OFF ALL STOCK!!
ENDS 28 MAY 2011
1 week only! (or when sold out!)

255 Albany Highway
Victoria Park WA 6100
(located near to the bus interchange towards the city &
one shop in from Mackie Street)
Phone: 08-93621799

***PLEASE NOTE: NORMAL TRADING HOURS
Sunday & Monday :close
Tuesday-Friday:10am-5.30pm
Saturday:9.30am-3pm
Samantha (the store owner) would be happy to see you!

I might see you at the shop! HAPPY SHOPPING!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...