Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy as a BEE!


Let me first say that I must apologise to all the followers of this blog as I have been pretty silent this month of May...yes I am still alive....I have been so behind in updating my blog & while I do have so much I want to blog about & they are all lining up in my head busting for me to type them all in my blog!
SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT , SO LITTLE TIME!
From stuff from my recent jewelry designs inspirations from The Royal Wedding; to more new jewelry and rosaries I have made; to many on-hold project designs waiting for me to bring them to life; to my recent trip to Sydney; my husband's & housemates' cooking; and my house hunting adventures...
Oh yes, speaking of house hunting, I will be focusing on having that a priority as we have decided it is time for us ( Hubby & I ) to have a house of our own. YAY!
So folks I shall endeavour in the midst of my house hunt to fit them all in soonest possible (So help me God!)
till the next blog... take care
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...