Sunday, May 15, 2011

Christ the Crusader (White & Black Rosary)



Name: "Christ the Crusader" White & Black Rosary
A new addition to my rosary design collection.

"When her only son sacrifies his life for the good of humanity, being a mother, she must have been so proud yet feels the pain & sorrow her son had to go through." I think that just sums up the meaning of this rosary.

I've used Jet Black 6mm Swarovski Crystals for The "Our Father" beads and 6mm white glass beads for the 'Hail Mary' decades.

The Crucifix (This Crusader-style crucifix is 1-3/4 in. (4.5 cm) in height, silver oxidized, made in Italy, nicely detailed.)

The centre piece is small, but a beautiful center piece features an image of the Sorrowful Mother at the front and the Ecce Homo at the back and is 1/2"(1.4cm) in height. It is silver oxidized and imported from Italy.

This rosary can be purchased from my online store. Go to :http://www.etsy.com/listing/74326683/rosary-christ-the-crusader-white-black

Join my facebook "Gifted Moments" page (click"Like" for updates on promotions & to be eligible for 10% off all of my online products when there's no other promotion!)

MORE PHOTOS of this piece can be found in my facebook "Gifted Moments" page & my online store. More rosary prayer beads to come...

To find out more about The Rosary & it's History go to :
http://www.ourcatholicfaith.org/rosary/rosary.html

Peace be with you
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...