Monday, March 21, 2011

Golden Autumn


Well... here it is ... my 2nd Autumn inspired jewelry
to view my 1st one, click & go to :http://giftedmoments.blogspot.com/2011/03/1st-autumn-inspired-jewelry.html

The different shades of gold colours in this piece represents one of the beautiful colours of Autumn. These crystals are super sparkly.
(**The camera cannot capture how stunning these golden lead crystal beads are, JUST BEAUTIFUL! Apart from the expensive gold these beads give off pinkish purple,cyan, bluish green and yellow colours depending on the angle.)
It will make any outfit grand!

This piece will live in my new glass cabinet with all my other pieces until someone feels inspired to get it.
It can also be purchased through my online store at Etsy...
please go to www.giftedmoments.etsy.com .
Join my facebook "Gifted Moments" page (click"Like" for updates on promotions & to be eligible for 10% off all of my online products when there's no other promotion!)

MORE PHOTOS of this piece can be found in my facebook "Gifted Moment's" page & my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...