Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1st Autumn inspired jewelry


So, here it is.......I've finally finished my first Autumn inspired jewelry which I've asked you to stay tuned to in my previous blog insert

I carefully hand picked each one of these glass beads and teamed them up with a gold leaf charm and various shades of gold chains & a pair of beautiful yellow Chinese cloth buttons which has golden threads sewn throughout the buttons.

This necklace is long enough for you to put over your head, however, you can open it up by unbuttoning the yellow Chinese cloth button.

This piece will live in my new glass cabinet with all my other pieces until someone feels inspired to get it.
It can also be purchased through my online store at Etsy...
please go to www.giftedmoments.etsy.com .
Join my facebook "Gifted Moments" page (click"Like" for updates on promotions & to be eligible for 10% off all of my online products when there's no other promotion!)

MORE PHOTOS of this piece can be found in my facebook "Gifted Moment's" page & my online store.
stay tune for more Autumn inspired jewelry to come.... ;)
(just in case anyone wonders, I live in Australia (Southern Hemisphere) & over here right now is Autumn as opposed to the folks in Northern Hemisphere who are experiencing Spring! :) )

Before I sign off this post, I invite you to take a moment of silence & pray for the folks in Japan who are going through some of the most challenging times in history. It is absolutely devastating to see & hard to comprehend how within just a few days how one country can be hit by earthquakes, tsunami, nuclear radiation & volcano eruption.

Through these moments of trials, may we not forget our spirit of determination & perseverance that we can go through our darkest moments through the help from God & our fellow men. Amen
As for me, again it made me much more appreciative of the little things in life that sometimes I take for granted.

2 comments:

  1. Its very pretty. You do a great job with beads and pearls. I just saw the treasury that you created on Etsy. Its looking gorgeous with all the beautiful things.
    I really feel the same for Japan and its people. I pray for them from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Weaverbirdie for your beautiful comments & thanks for praying :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...