Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free-styled earrings online


Following on from the first batch of Free-Styled Twisted Wire Earrings I've made , these are the second batch. This time they are to be placed into my online store at Etsy...
please go to http://www.blogger.com/www.giftedmoments.etsy.com to have a look at more photos of them if you like. Join my facebook "Gifted Moments" page (click"Like" for updates & to be eligible for 10% off all of my online products!
Before I sign off this post, I invite you to take a moment of silence & pray for the folks in Christchurch, New Zealand who are going through some challenging moments.
http://www.watoday.com.au/static/Christchurch-earthquake/
Through these moments of trials, may we not forget our spirit of determination & perseverance that we can go through our darkest moments through the help from God & our fellow men. Amen
As for me, it made me much more appreciative of the little things in life that sometimes I take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...