Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rotary Art Exhibition 2013

It's the time of the year again that Rotary Garden City Art Exhibition showcases local Western Australian talents. This year the exhibition starts next week -Sunday 23rd June right through till Sunday 30th June 2013. 
I will be exhibiting 3 of my paintings which I am yet to select!
I will post them up once finalised. So do stay tuned :)

                                  (photo: Rotary Art Exhibition 2011)

Come over & check out original artworks!
Garden City Shopping Centre
Booragoon, WA
Exhibition will be held at the west side of Garden City, near the Post office entrance,
during shopping hours. On the last day i.e. Sunday, art pieces will be taken down early. I suggest to be there before 3pm or you might miss out on looking / grabbing some good art.
All paintings are for SALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...