Saturday, July 21, 2012

Prepared for 2012 exhibition ;)

 Following up on my last blog:
http://www.giftedmoments.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/getting-ready-for-exhibition.html
here it is - my finished painting of the "Tree Of Life"(the For Sale version). My last Tree of Life painting if you remembered, I blogged about last year was not for sale :) http://www.giftedmoments.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/following-on-from-my-blog-my-love-birds.html

Rotary Garden City Art Exhibition showcases Western Australian talents. This year the exhibition starts next week -Monday 23rd July right through till Saturday 28th July 2012.
Come over & check out original artworks if you are around the area!
Garden City Shopping Centre
Booragoon, WA
Exhibition will be held at the west side of Garden City, near the Post office entrance, during shopping hours.
On the last day i.e. Saturday, art pieces will be taken down early. I suggest to be there before 3pm or you might miss out on looking / grabbing some good art.
All paintings are for SALE!!  Enjoy the exhibition!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...