Monday, August 29, 2011

My first Bedroom door plaque/sign

As you may know, I have been a busy little vegimate with this new home of ours. After a few mad weeks of cleaning & scrubbing, I am happy to report that it is actually liveable now :)
I would like to share with you some of the things I have been doing around my house.

One of the bedrooms' door has some ugly little holes made by the previous owner, and it had to be covered up for sure as we are not getting a new door as yet! So after a few days of thinking & consultation with my fellow housemates, a little painting comes to my mind & I came up with getting a plain wooden door sign plaque and started my painting. This painting was inspired by the donna covers in the bedroom...

In the making photo....

the finish product..Till the next blog... have a great week ahead!
elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...