Friday, December 24, 2010

Blogging

I must admit that this "blogging" thing is new to me. So you might find a few hiccups here & there as I familiarise myself with this. It also dawned on me that I need to regularly update my blog with stuff so... mmm...here I go thinking what on earth am I going to write about?

As you may or may not know, as per my disclaimer that I am not perfect in my spelling & occasionally stuff up on my grammar. But I do hope that you the reader will get some sense of what I am trying to say :)

Now back to "blogging", I reakon since I have linked this blog to my jewelry & art creations I should blog a bit about them. Also I might blog about my husband's cooking. He IS a much better cook than me. However, we do take turns cooking which I preferred as to upkeep my cooking skills. I also might blog about events that happened /happening around me and things that I find interesting... So here I go....
till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...